FAQ – Questions and Answers
- Why use valuations.co.uk?
The valuations site was first set up in 1998 to provide a service to local property sellers in the midlands .It has since been made available to the wider Uk market.
- How long have you been providing this service?
The valuations website is designed to provide a free and fair service to householders for the purpose of obtaining a local valuation of their home.
- How do you choose the local agent for us?
Where practical we ensure that all agents we use operate within the guidelines set out by the TPOS and are committed to provide a free and fair service.
- What if I disagree with the free valuation estimate provided for my property?
Our recommended agents will utilise their experience in the local area and combine this with data compiled from the likes of Rightmove Zoopla and other property portals to achieve the most realistic valuation for your property.
- Do we value commercial property?
Yes we do but a fee will be payable.
- Do we offer additional services?
All aspects of property sales can be resourced including access to solicitors mortgage brokers EPC services surveyors and removal companies.